Friday, March 23, 2007

horoscope!!!

from friendster!!!

Whether or not you fancy yourself a 'tech-head,' you will be forced to deal with a lot of issues involving computers or machines today. These issues will affect your professional future -- so if you are less than confident about your abilities in this area, it's very important that you ask for the help you need. You won't impress anyone (or learn anything new) if you pretend that you already know how to do everything.


my stupid comp always turn off itself and this cause me delay my IMMW work... illustrator font cannot be changed... got virus... always got some website pop up itself... all this is from the wonderful comp in my house.. must work hard to buy a second hand comp!!!!

1 comment:

Von Chin Maan said...

got free time teach me photoshop n illustrator. kekekeke...