Monday, April 29, 2013

my April

April supposed to be my favourite month.. because my birthday is on april~~ hahhaah but this month.. has been extremely busy.. i dont even rmb how many times i had lunc with my colleagues.. i always eat around 3-4pm because i have many things to do.. meetings.. preview.. ==

i've been on 8 Style.. One FM.. and presented ideas to CEOs... totally stressed.. i do powerpoint slides.. i am multitasks editor.. i'm not just an editor this month.. and after a super stressful presentation.. my boss just decided to pull me down to another presentation which SUPPOSED to be presented by the executive.. i have no idea why they have to throw one idea to me and make me present..

stress to the max.. and i hate POWER POINTTTTTTTTTTT hate it so much till the extend i almost wanted to photoshop each slides..

i almost broke down in the office when i have to edit but got no time because of ppt.. and in the end it decided to clashed before i saved it.. i knocked the table in the office when it clashed and my colleagues thought i cried.. almost.. but i have no time to cry.. but i almost cry when my boss deleted most of the pictures and the background.. i arranged the pictures nicely.. took me lots of time.. and i googled for many many pictures.. T_T Elaine and Siewky said they couldn't understand me being stress with power point.. but it is really hard to use T_T

and dont forget i'm an editor.. so i have to edit as well.. all deadlines at the same time.. my producer brought me to eat korean food to cheer me up.. but in the end i just keep drinking the rice wine.. almost got drunk == why am i doing two jobs.. what's the point of dividing teams? i'm doing jobs for both team A and team B!

ok.. done with my rant.. yeah.. continue my life.. hahaha really glad that God gave me an optimistic mind.. everytime after i rant.. i'll feel happier and live my life happier.. hehehehe


No comments: