Friday, August 7, 2009

my secret reader

i didn't realized that i have number of secret readers.. for those of you that read my blog just to talk bad about me in front of others.. or talk bad behind me in front of someone but u afraid that u will 'kena' from me.. so u said to him u read it from my blog... show me which part of my blog mentioned bad things like that in front of me... only losers talk behind and do not dare to face me! if you don't like me.... tell me STRAIGHT


don't go to someone to talk bad about me.. are u that free??? don't come up with something and said u read it from my blog to make me get scolded... anyway if u dont like me... although i dont know who u are...but i know which 'area' u belongs to.. and i think i won't see u anymore..  when u tell someone else that u read something from my blog.. i doubt u even know my blog URL... since u want to make up something like this... fine... u're not affecting my life and i don't even give a damn on what u said... dont' try to destroy my reputation in front of someone... yes he believed you.. so? u don't get anything and i'm sure u will get the same treatment soon! karma... 

and just to tell u the truth! THIS IS MY BLOG! OWN PERSONAL BLOG! WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM? 

here's a song for u.. 

it's a really nice song.. it's my fav song nowadays... the meaning of the song is for playboy.. but i would like to change the front part...from a group named 2NE1... 

"hey loser, it's about time.. and your time's up.. i had to do this for my own good u know? sometimes i gonna act like i don't care. that's the only way u boy/girl learn.." 



of course the only part for u is " i don't care eh eh eh eh eh"

if talking bad behind someone makes ur life better.. i pity u... loser!

No comments: