Monday, July 20, 2009

Summary of last two weeks PT1

*ahem* finally i'm going to update my blog.. although i know i got limited readers... but i won't abandon my blog for TOO long... 


last two weeks...

-  almost every weekends i work as an entertainer in Genting Highlands and Putrajaya... GH weather is the best.. although it's abit too cold when we're working but i prefer dying in cold than suffer under hot weather.. Genting still is my favorite... 

the place where i stand is where they have this booth for ppl to take pics with snakes and iguanas.. 
so i work with 'them' every week.. but they got sick bcoz of genting's weather...

- i was sick last week.. flu.. sorethroat and cough.. thank God no fever so not H1N1.. i couldnt quarantine myself  coz i have to work.. and thank God i don't have h1n1 or else lots of people going to get it from me..

- i spend few days with my cousin sister.. because parents went to Sarawak to visit my brother with other aunties.. so she came over to stayed with me... both of us have work but we did had fun and enjoyed ourself.. slept in the living room for few days.. why we don't like sleeping in the room? i don't know.. 





- i got some result for my first sem... all Pass 1.. at least i pass.. and it's not P2 it's P1.. hahha both subjects i really tot i would fail... the other one i'm not that worried... unless the lecturer lied to me by telling me my work is good... thank God!!

- i spent alot!! i don't know why now i'm so into buying new things.. i'm going to throw all my previous shirts and buy new one.. i think last time i seldom buy any shirts so actually now the shirts are old.. and i'm into korean music now.. get influence by the fashion as well.. hahha... their shirts are really nice! jst a normal tee but it look so cool... the design.. why can't we have more unique and special Tee here... 

- oh ya.. although i spent alot.. but mostly.. online shopping.. they always got their items fro other countries so it look more unique.. lots of shirts are nice on the blogs...


No comments: