Thursday, March 12, 2009

love those that are still around!!

i was abit emo today.. i won't tell the reason why.. but i really think alot today..everyone please appreciate those that you love!! please love them!!! 


even for me.. it's hard to believe and it's so sudden... i still remember the moment when marie told me this.. i don't know how to react... bcoz its hard to believe... it's definitely hard for her...after reading her blog... i really feel sad for her and i'm so sorry!!! 

her post inspired me alot... taught me to appreciate those that are still around... although i still couldnt open my mouth and say 'i LOVE U' to my mum but i really really do love her.. although i always fight with my brother and always get scolded.. i still love him... although i always said tat i don't want to see him and always ask him to go back to Kuching when he's back in kl.. i really miss him alot!! although i don't get to see my dad often and the only thing i'll mention when i see him is about concert... but i really really love him alot!!

i'm crying now like no body's business and my mum is looking at me weirdly.. but i really hope she'll know i really love them..tried my best to be a good daughter and sister.. although they always said i'm good in nothing but i still tried to make them proud... 

to my HDZM (u know who u are) i really do love u all... although i'm the one that always tease each of u but i really love all of u!!! each of u are important for me!!

to all my friends that i had lost contact and seldom keep in touch... i still love each of you and i pray that all of you will have bless day....

to all my collegemates... i know i'm not a good member in group assignments and not a good classmates... and i know some of you don't like me... but i still love u all and i'm really glad that i met all of you.. u guys are awesome... if i get to choose again.. i'll still choose u all to be my classmates (if u all don't mind)

to the one that is having a hard time!! i'm really sorry!! u know i'm bad in writing and i seriously don't know how to comfort you.. i tried to think how to make u better but i'm really suck in putting words together and form a good sentence!! i hope u know that i'm always there for u!! i'll pray hard for you and of course besides your family and friends!! our heavenly father will always be there to give you His greatest love!!! He will bless you and protect you and your family.. He will be watching over you with your Loved one!!! i'll pray that Lord can give you and your family strength to go through this... all of us love you!!! HUGS**** LOVE YOU!!!

1 comment:

Belle said...

i love you too...much much i would say..