Saturday, November 22, 2008

memories

my grandfather.... there are this group called Stonedmnkeys! i don't have any pics that include all the munkeys because i don't really get to hang out with them after sem 3 T_T.... they are the best ppl to hang out with... and to club with... i never been to a club without them... i feel secure with them..


the craziest indian girl that save me from the rain



my family


my perikatan

the super advertising group!!

first presentation


5 people represents 3 countries


the very pretty and fun indonesians


i love them...


my mum.. my sister the so po!...


the best designer in the class

first sketch


very sexy nicholas















in this sketch.. he's my father...


first time clubbing


second sketch


supposed to be a indian and a japanese...



first prom



surprise party for jaja


ASAP4Children
got too many pics so i put one from every events...



road show in Cambridge school


Launch


Fund RAising


just for fun
Finale..
when i show my lecturer this pic..
he said "eh ur boy friend ar? i saw u wearing this just now!"
do i look like a guy to u???


i'm so so sso tall!!!!



the ASAP Crew...


u got prob with us??



last meeting...

after finale... in replubic...


a Knock To Remember







Last lunch...hhahha touch wood...
last lunch during Diploma







got one game for u all





this was taken yesterday

this was taken two and half years ago... now..

>>> look for one difference in me between the two photo..

answer? none.. i got no diff wei... so boring...i'm going to curl my hair on 1st January... definitely will see a different in me in the convo...

No comments: