Monday, November 3, 2008

COuz Masquerade Ball 08'

Venue: SIB KL (my church)

Date: 31 October 2008


this is my first time going to a Masquerade Ball.. COuz = Colllege United Zone from my church are always happening.. hahaha every last friday of the month, we will meet up in church and have different Pastor giving speech or have different theme... this friday.. its Masquerade Ball where everyone needs to dress up la basically...

i'm very happy because Mandy get to join me.... finally! both of us hang out in the Costume shop named "Super Cool Hobby' in Sunway Pyramid.... tried all the masks there and i wanted to be a guy actually so that i don't have to wear skirt.. hahaha but then Mandy don't want to walk with me if i dress like that so both of us bought masks that match with our dress...


yes i only got one dress which is the one i wore for Gala Night.. so i wore the same dress again... hahaha.... and Mandy wore a white dress....




traffic was really bad that day and when we rush to SIBKL, my heels gets looser and looser because the front part is opening actually... it's coming out... i don't know how to explain... i hope u understand la...i have to walk slowly... then Mandy found out that her mask was broken.. the ribon came out... so we went to Secret Recipe to borrow some tape.


then we head to the venue... we saw a gorila at first.. then different people in different costume.. got angels, fallen angels, transformer, ultraman, belly dancers,










they decorated the hall to a very mysterious hall.. full of candles... very nice! then after introduction, guys and girls are asked to stand on the left and right.. because we are going to dance... dance in a traditional way... because guys are lesser than girls (as usual) so some girls dance with girls... we stand in a circle.. guys stand outside.. girls inside.. which means 2 circles... then Bernard and Bernice show us how to dance... but after one set... basically u'll change partner.. i only get to dance with one guy.. others are girls... T_T haahhaha but tht guy is so shy... when he hold my hand.. he only hold one finger... i almost fell down because of my heels...






after that PS Lindy gave speeches... by asking us..


are we wearing a mask although it's not a masquerade ball...


who are u behind the mask?


who are u looking at the mirror?


Have you tried so hard to protect your vulnerability?



who are u??




then they chose the Masquerade Queen/King and best homemade mask..




it end around 10.30pm...we just camwhore.. looking at my Pastor turns devil.. haahaha



can u spot me?



then we went supper...i'm really happy today and enjoy every moment there.. especially Mandy get to join me.. Ying!! u join me next month k? it's talent time u know? i'm going to perform...




2 comments:

manndee said...

I was glad that we hung out too.
Spend some time with you.
Thanks for the invite.
You made my day.

Btw, I love this pic the close up pic of yourself.

Take care love

xoxo
little sis

Swing said...

u performing?! If I m free confirm I'll join ya...