Wednesday, October 15, 2008

upside down

these few days my mood just like roller coaster... go up to the top and then suddenly goes straight to the bottom... then go up again then go down again... i don't know whether my heart can take it or not but it've been like this for few days... at least i know i got strong heart..

then finally i can feel the stress in this semester... i know it's abit late because this semester only left one and half months... i got feel abit stress before this... but somehow God bless me alot.. for Malaysian studies..i consider that would be my weakest subject but somehow i got highest score in that subject among all 4 subjects... then i finish my psychology assignment in two days but i don't even know what i'm doing.. when i read it.. i'm blur and i don't know what i'm talking about... i thought i'll get maybe 8-10%/20%... because i only crap in the essay... i read it for many times but somehow i think i don't have points there and i only refer to his notes then crap for the whole essay... what i get? i got 15%/20%... which is one of the highest in my adv class.. the highest among all is 16%... the comment that i get was - clear and all points answers the question... GOOD EFFORT! i was surprise.. and that reduce all my stress la...

this is the happy sides..what happen next? lazy to talk about it because i'm tired... i cried in front of my grandpa.. told him everything... cried when i walked to the car... cried when i was driving... now when i reached home... the problem is solved... i'm going to faint soon.. praying really helps because no one can help me in that situation besides God... no one can ever solved my problem beside God... i don't know what to do besides praying... and.. miracles happen!!!!!

that's all.. i'm busy now...

1 comment:

Swing said...

"God help those who helps themselves"

So don't forget its not all about luck, somehow your effort plays a big part on this too!

CONGRATULATION! XD