Friday, September 26, 2008

randommmmmmm2

= i finally finish my psychology assignment which i tot it's easy but it's NOT~!!

= i become the videographer ( is it wat u call them? recorder? ) the one record the whole event la.. for my seniors project.. respect themm alot bcoz the event was successful and THEY ONLY GOT 7 PERSON!! ONE PERSON ONE DEPARTMENT!! and they managed to get lots of sponsors! good job!! it's a good experience...

= i'm going to be a videographer for the knock project as well.. gala night this time.. suddenly.. from video editor.. ppl asked me to be their videographer! hahahahah i love all of u for giving me this opportunities.. although it seems like i'm helping u all but it's not.. u all are the one that helps me to gain experience.. heheheheh thanks alot!! anyone else?? come come look for me.. hahahhaa

= next week is raya.. nothing to do.. but i got 5 assignments actually...==

= first my monitor don't want to see me... one day later.. my speaker don't want to see me..one day later.. i cant on my CPU!!!!!! why why why why why DIM GAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

= finally get to go to euphoria!!! it's so cool.. so nice.. and what attracts me alot is that it's a non-smoking club!!! CLAPS YOUR HANDS EVERYONE!! HAHHAH sorry for my smokers friends.. ahhhahahha but i love the air there... and the environment.. and the lighting.. and the songs.. and the place.. wooohooooo

= suddenly i'm addicted to swimming.. now looking for public pool that's near my place.. hehe

= oh ya.. this week i got lots of goodies bags.. i won HP goodies bag from the FlyFM Troopers, goodies bag from the Ugly for Beauty Campaign.. and because i'm the videographer.. i got one extra goodies bags..

pics will appear later...

No comments: