Monday, September 8, 2008

mid term?

i just realized last week that i'm having mid term tmr.... and i keep reminding myself that i'm having exam... unfortunately...i'm still having fun.. going out with my bro's gf... watching tv.. now i'm in college supposed to study but i'm worried about the computers... i need a comp to edit videos but the stupid ilab full of classes!! no other lab meh? shit!

how i wish i get to win an apple comp so i don't have to be so worried everytime when i need to edit... and don't have to explain to my bro why i need apple... i know la normal laptop got their own software for editing but i don't know how to use.. i'll save money and work more so that i can buy mac book without using my parents or my bro's money! everytime when they talk to me it seems like i just want apple comp wihtout thinking deeply or trying to waste their money.. i think every night k? then only i told my mum... i wan a mac book and i promised to work hard to get more money.. i'm not trying to waste family's money.. i know it's expensive... honestly.. i'm not buying it for the brand.. it's for the laptop itself.. it's useful especially when i edit... i'm not a person that buy something bcoz of brand k? and i'm not a shopping girl.. i don't really spend money... everytime i buy something i will think twice or more... that's why i dont buy cloths or shoes coz it took me a long time to think...

i want a mac book pro and now i need a computer lab that is freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments: