Thursday, September 11, 2008

i'm so blessed

besides mid term... i'm quite blessed this few days actually.. because relationship between me and my family are closer compare to last time.. after my bro have this girlfriend... she is a 'family girl'.. so they always stays at home now.. then my father always come back from Genting... we always get to go out together... for example... yesterday all of us went out and play basketball together.. haha i cycle there.. my mum jog there.. we brought basketball and then my bro.. his gf.. and my dad joined in... so cool... my father quite good in shooting ... compare to me.. hahaha...

then today.. finally i get to watch Money No Enough 2!!!! it's not as funny as i expected but it's very meaningful because they taught us alot about the relationship between family... how we will neglect our parents when we have our own lives in the future.. how an old lady will feel if the son too busy to take care of her... i cna't believe what they did to the mother... how can they let her sleep beside the toilet... eat alone... if got no extra room then u sleep in the living room la... how the daughter in law treat the mother.. i really want to slap her... from the part where the mum got some sickness and the sons seems like doesn't care.. i started to cry and cry and cry till the part where the son send the mum to the caring house.. how the mum cried and say she want to go home...that really break my heart.... i tried to control my tears but it impossible... that's why i only watch comedy in cinema otherwise i'll cry... i tot this is a comedy... in the end how the mum died bcoz of the granddaughter... wah.. cannot tahan.. cry cry cry!! but i can confirm that i won't do that and my bro won't do that also.. so my parents got no worries... ahha...

anyway today is a meaningful day for me because this is my first time watching movie with... my father my mother my brother and his girlfriend... he booked 6 tix which we all don't know why.. maybe he thought i'll secretly bring my bf.. too bad i don't have one.. hahaaha anyway it's a good experience where u get to watch movie with ur whole family!! i'm so blessed!!! THANK GOD!

4 comments:

紗蕾 said...

happy family :)

manndee said...

you never fail to express your emotions so precisely

i love the fact that your family ties are getting so much closer

it really touched my heart to feel the happiness that you felt

i haven't watch the movie yet but reading your post makes my heart feel for what you have watched

awww... HUGS... always so emotional when it comes to stories like this.

love you have a good week ahead

christy said...

if u want i can watch again with u.. but buy a dvd la.. haha we watch at home.. or if u want to watch in cinema... prepare more tissue!!

not only me and my family getting closer but HDZM relationship also getting closer.. love our blogs!~~~

Swing said...

i miss going to the movies... happy to noe tat u r happy missy... xoxo