Monday, August 4, 2008

Passion Kuala Lumpur

pics from the Passion Blog...

people waiting for registration near Asian Revenue
people waiting to get into the hall! i nearly fainted becoz i need air cond!!
people from all over the World!
the very HOT Chris Tomlin and the Team
the crowd... unbelievable? believe it@ hahhha

it's really unbelievable because around 4000+ people went to the Passion yesterday.. besides my church friends, pet and her friends came as well! love you lots girl!~ it's really cool to look at people all around 17-24 yrs old worship Lord together! i always tot that being a Christian means no life... you can only stay at home after class... go to church... listen to those slow and boring Christian's songs... can't go clubbing... can't enjoy yourself... you have to be perfect or else God won't love you! but i'm so so so wrong!! i admit that i'm stupid for having this thought! or Father Jesus will love us just who we are! he created us all differently! He loves us all!!

the night was awesome!! seriously it's better than MTV Asia Award... their songs are nice.. it's like a Rock concert.. we all sing and jump and scream!! i really think that it's so cool that you can worship Lord with all those super nice songs! not boring at all! hahaha i'm really not good in describing my feelings because it's describable! the songs are nice.. i enjoyed myself there! i sang it loud with my heart! Ps Louie and the Passion Team are cool!! Chris Tomlin is HOT!! he really look like a superstar wiht a powerful voice and he look hot~!! hahahah i wanted take some pic with them but i got no camera! they are going to Jakarta after this.. so if you see me wearing a wristband.. it's the proof that i still rmb them and to pray for them! hahahah

Thank you Manila for praying for us! we really appreciated that! i hope Jakarta will have a good night as well! 4000 Malaysian are praying for you!

when i listen to the Ashley's story.. i cried.. i have to idea why but when i knew that she died.. my tears drop non-stop...but it's really great to know how God changed her life.. no matter how screwed she was.. but God will still love her no matter how... this is our God! i know lots of you might disagree with me.. and i seriously don't know how to convince you... because i'm not a good Christian.. of coz i'm trying now... i know He love me very much... and i really want to scream out loud as well! with my heart and faith " LORD I LOVE YOU TOO!!" i don't say this words easily..but i really mean it...

this is a simple prayer for all my friends and family....and enemy as well



Lord,


thank you for the night! you make me realized that it's proud to be a 'fruitcake' and no regret! Thank you for sending Petrina and her friends here... i hope they felt the same like me and be more passionate.. at least a little...i also pray for the 4000+ people that came yesterday... maybe we all come from different churches.. different state or different countries but we all come with the same reason...it's for You! Thank you Lord! for those that couldn't make it such like my sisters and brothers.. help them to solve all their problems and bless them with your angels... for my college's friends and other friends such like Jiayi... protect them no matter where they go.. bless them no matter what they do and let us have a great semester...for my family.. i hope they wil open their hearts and try to feel what You are trying to do in their life... take care of them bcoz i really love them.. i know You love them too... for my enemies... love them Lord becoz without these people exiting in my life.. i wouldn't improve myself to prove to them i'm not the type of person that they think i am.. so i really thank them for existing in my life... Lord i pray for Malaysia as well so that there won't be problems or lots of issues going on... forgive all my sins and i really Love You! Thank You!!


in Jesus wonderful name i pray... Amen...



No comments: