Saturday, May 17, 2008

i'm back!

lots of things happen during my first week of internship... u might think i'm useless.. why the first week also cannot tahan.. although i have to work for 10-16 hours per day but that's not what i'm dislike... it's because.... aiya.. long story.. nvm la... it's over now...

anyway before my internship starts... i went to kevin's birthday party in maison... for more information and pictures... pls visit the chatolic cutie... the stonedmunkeys and nick's blog.... i enjoyed myself there.... danced... observed others... got free show somemore!! hehe... then i drove dice's car!! from subang to my house.. it's quite near and it's highway so not a prob.. ya incase u all dunno i drove to sunway.. to my college.. to my aunt's house.. finally i can drive!! haaaha thanks to my bro's gf.. she taught me...

then friday...sat and sun i went to Pekan which is located somewhere near Kuantan.... it's a orang asli place... so i get to see how orang asli live and their life ofcoz... but this group of orang asli abit modern la... their house are not those wooden houses like the rumah panjang.. it's simen ok? dn't play play ar... anyawy i went there with my church friends.. we are there to spread the God's words... and me myself became a christian on Sunday 11 May 2008... maybe some of you will think... eh? you are not christian meh? ahahah actually i said i'm a christian because i believe in God the Jesus Christ and i can't say i'm buddhist or somehting else... but i'm not real Christian as in i don't go to church beofre this... i don't read the bible and i haven't read the salvation prayer..... right now.. i'm a Christian! hehe i hope i won't let everyone down for being a bad Christian... but i believe God will help me anywhere.. hehe


now i'm still working.... it's saturday.. yes it is.. and tmr i'm working as well.. its sunday... let me tell you my schedule k? my working hour is depend on the shooting hour....

first day - 10.30am till 1.30am
second day - 7am - 9.30pm
third day - shooting off but need to go office.. 11.30am - 7pm
fourth day - 9am - 9pm
fifth day - 9am till 8.30pm
today - 9am till dunno what time....

but i'm actually quite ready for this kind of timing coz it's shooting ma... this industry is like that wan.. i understand.. so what happen that make me so upset and cried alot? long story tell you when i see you k if u wan to know.. hahahahaaahh bye

oh ya if you wan to know more on the drama that i'm shooting now... go to www.illyana.com.my or www.illyana.com.my/malay....

we are doing next season for this malay drama.... get to meet all the malay artists which i don't know.. hehee

No comments: