Thursday, March 27, 2008

Launch

the launch is over!! at this time... i haven't receive any bad comments about my video which really warm my heart.. but something happen and that makes me feel sad... anyone reading this post.. PLEASE don't get me wrong.. i'm not blaming anyone just that i don't like this happen to me...

i seriously don't like people scolded me while it's not my fault and not my problem... i tried so hard to make it perfect and not to do any mistakes today.. i tot i made it.. but bcoz something happened, gone... our lecturer mentioned my name twice when he was listing the bad things in the meeting... both problems that he mentioned actually it's not my job.. i mean i'm not prepared to that job so i get panic and i'm just trying to help.. if something goes wrong..or delayed.. that couldn't put the blame on me right coz i'm just helping... i know he doesn't meant to scold me but i tot i did a good job today... becoz i get panic why the no one in charge of the music and i got no time to go one big round to reach there and no time to look for that person... so since i know what to do.. i tried to walked there and put the music on.. but i know it's really bad to walk in front of the VIP... i know.. but i got no time.. i'm rushing there it's not becoz i didn't stand by there b4 the launch.. it's bcoz it's not my job... if i don't go there... no one plays the music... i know i'm abit panic bcoz i'm not prepared... when he said that he's really angry.. i felt like crying bcoz why would u angry of me?? i seriously tot i did a good job.. people like the video.. media all came... when he said he's mad at me... i dunno what to say.. i don't like ppl put blames on me while i'm actually trying to help... i know i get panic easily but that's bcoz i'm not prepared.. if i'm the one in charge... i would be there b4 the launch and won't be panic running in front of the media and VIP... i don't mean to be rude... so sorry...

then he mentioned my name again... why sending the invitations out so late? pet i'm not blaming you~! if you are reading.. don't get me wrong.. just that i don't like people scolding me for some other reason.. i don't mind if he scold me for my own mistakes... but i tried my best to help.. i tot that he would praise me... but end up.. in all his bad comments.. my name came out twice... i tot i'm perfect today.. it's so disappointing.. i know i'm not the best... but i tried... maybe not as hardworking as others... but i just tried not to make mistakes...

i'm really not blaming anyone.. i knw that he doesn't know about that.. but now he know it... just that i still feel the pain.... this is my problem... i'm abit sensitive in all these... i seriously cannot accept where people scolded/talked/complained whileit's not my fault... not blaming anyone!!! i love all u guys... i think today's launch is great!! thanks to rockson of coz...ALL 31 MEMBERS DID A GREAT JOB!!!

1 comment:

Swing said...

It's frustrating knowing that you are being blame for trying to help out. Neway look on the bright side of it, u can learn from your mistake.