Tuesday, March 18, 2008

All annoying ppl should be placed in one place

there are lots of annoying ppl in this world.. and u (or maybe i) always question... no no no... always ask why we met all these ppl!!! ery very the sui!! (malang) recently there are these 2 persons that annoyed me.. i get angry easily becaue of them... i got 3 pimples on my face now.. anyway because i shout out to ying.... Ms Thong and jiayi and Mandy.. and Pet and also my mum so i'm lazy to explain what happen,... those who read my blogs actually knows what happen dy..

i understand that there will always have conflicts in a group... and i know that there are some rotten apples among the sweet and nice apples(like me) hahaha so i'm lazy to talk to them.... others asked me to control and don't scold her so that she got no excuses to talk bad bout me.. but u know what?? i seriously don't give a damn whether she want to talk bad bout me or not because i always talk bad bout her... and no matter what i do now still we already have perceptions to each other.... so why not i lepas my geram first before she tembak me later... no matter what you say i don't care because i already lepaskan my geram dy... ahahhaahh if you keep everything into your heart.. you are the one suffer while she enjoying her life... so we should lepas first at least we let them know that they got problem... i mean it's not my fault and not my problem.. so i don't really care!! i got my marks and i gotmy friends to trust me.. i'm going to graduate faster than you also! i care ar!!! no matter what i still feel one kind when i found out what she said... i expected that but still i very very very the mmmm shong = tak suka (in case pet reading this blog) anyway i can't make everyione love me.. she's not my friend(sorry GOd) and she's not my enemy too... she suffers more than me because she keep eerything in heart.... after i shouted for one day i'm ok... still a happy-go-lucky person.. it's tired to have enemy u know!! i'm not that stupid to have a enemy in my life!! damn tired... hahahahahah

anyway last time i've been trying to suits other ppl... if they don't like what i did or they said something bout me... i really care alot.. however, now i don't care anymore... IT'S MY LIFE!! haahahahah if you are my real friend you would know what kind of person i am..... so the moral of the story is... don't care too much on what ppl said on you... it's your life... not theirs... let them be!!

p/s ying i seriously appreciate that u 'allow' me to stay in your room while i need some place to scream and cry (didn't cry also at last hahahahha) i really felt much better and i don't know what hsould i do when u go to Australia.... girl i'm gonna miss you (mandy i'll say this next year k??) ahahahah and thank you for buying 4 t shirts from me!!!!!!!!!!

thank you Mandy and Jiayi for supporting me too!!! muakz muakz

1 comment:

Swing said...

you're welcome.. about the cam.. anytime oso can jz as long as I'm still in M'sia