Thursday, November 1, 2007

i'm so happy~!~~!!!

the little cute taboo behind.... fergie and will.i.am... and the filipino(sorry i dunno his name) but i like him...

i went for black eyed peas concert on last friday! it was so good!! i jump and sream for the whole concert!!

went to pay respect to my 'grandpa' i nearly cried.. i dunno how to describe my feelings but it's like someone that u closed to passed away... when i look at his face.. i feel so close to him.. this is my first time seeing him and will be the last time... anyway just hope that you will rest in peace in heaven!! thanks again for ur hardwork... i love genting!

tmr is my exam day and i haven't do anything yet~ in genting i can't study at all becoz it's too cold and i felt sleepy... it's winter time now in genting so anyone that likes cold weather can visit genting...

i must push myself to the limit to get A in advertising...Academic Writing and Issue in media content..

No comments: