Monday, October 22, 2007

tagged by ying ying

sorry ar!! keep forgetting ur tag.. Since i'm kind so I’ll do it now!

The rules:

1. 8 random facts about tag-ee.
2. Tags should be in a journal/blog.
3. At the end of the post 8 more people are to be tagged and named.
4. Go to their page and leave a comment telling them they're tagged.

About me:
1.someone told me that i look taller in dress so i think i shud wear dress more often....(maybe next year la... giv me some time)

2. i dun think i'm that short till someone proves to me that i'm shorter than a Q stick and a tripod! so the fact is~~~~ i'm SHORT!!

3. i laugh everyday! just love to laugh! i wonder why

4. I love to cry too!! when i watch drama i'll cry (pet and sara knows about it) when i listen to some sad stories.... i'll cry... when i'm stress of coz i'll cry... when i laugh for too long.. i'll cry!!! i'm a crying baby!!!! i'm proud of it!! Because after i cried.. i'll feel better... sadness flow away with my tears~~~

5. i'm still available now!! hahhahhahaah still waiting for my mr.right~!

6. i can be much more patient that i could imagine... i never think that i'm a patient person but after this case.. i'm patient!!!

7. i love Japanese food a lot! But i hate green tea!

8. i hate loneliness,... i hate to be alone.. i always hope there are friends beside me.. Maybe one or two but i love a lot of ppl gather together! i just can't be alone.... but now i'm quite used to it...

The chosen 8: ( i know some of u dun read my blog i just tag for fun)

petrina

jiayi

sara

chin maan

jaja

siong wai

jean

phoebz

No comments: