Tuesday, August 21, 2007

college life

- i broke my record! i haven't sleep for 32 hours yesterday!! i'm so proud of myself!! from Sunday, 19 August, 6pm, i stay awake till Monday 20 August 1.30am!! got take some nap in between... around 5 mins in the car... i'm so proud of myself!! after all these shit finish.. i'll sleept for 48 hours!!!! one little two little assignments gone!!! now left only one research to do which is due on tomorrow... i've finished my role play, newsletter, literature review, analyze newspapers for IMC, and concept for my advertisement. but unfortunately, we got our coming assignments question... one print ad for IDTP.... one ad about myself and one for lecturer for Advertising, one group presentation and paper for IMC, and group assignment for CRM>.... so "cool" this is college life right? shit~

- i stayed in the library for 9 hours today!!! library!! my fav place!! woohoo~~

- i love pasar malam!! i bought a bag, ive bought a pair of sport shoes, i bought uncle bob fried chicken!!! i bought lots of foods which can brings me to heaven1!! so cool!!!!! yes yes yes yes yes!!! pasar malam1!!! i think the first place that i wan to go when i got bf is pasar malam!! won't spend much and can eat alot!!! ahahhhaahahahhahahaha


why you can't work together with us? you're only good in talking but not doing!! i know u're smart but why can't u be more responsible!! i'm a lazy person but u're worst than me!!! u shud appreciate what god give u!! u're so smart and if u work hard i'm sure u will be a straight As student~!!! why?? i hate person that dun appreciate their "smartness" shit shit shit

No comments: