Thursday, August 16, 2007

aih~~~

14/08/2007

after IMC class, me...ham and audrey was waiting for the lift at level10... one of the lift's door was closed halfway... obviously it's out of service...we tried to open it and ham went in... he tried to close but still can't close till the end... he tried a few times and he came out.. then he push me in and he tried to close he door by pushing the door... and THE DOOR CLOSED!!! i stoned for 5 sec and the lift moved!! but someone press all the floor's button so it stop at each floor... ham and audrey were panic and they knock on the lift door... tey used another lift to go down to level1... but they can' see me so they called me... ham was so cute that he asked me" christy where are u?? still in the lift?? is it moving?? are u ok??" i tried not to laugh in the lift but he's so cute.. but the door open at level 1... i saw ham and audrey and ham gave me a huge hug!! he was so scare that i will stuck in the lift!! hahahahaha the first thing taht came to my mind when the lift moved was this lift is out of service! if the lights go off i'll die!! phobia of darkness... then i feel so creepy when the door open at each level and there were no one there.. hahahhaha.....


16/08/2007

i got assignment due on friday(tmr)... mon..tues...and wed... so i won't blog for this few days! stress!!!!!!!! STRESS!!! I CAN JUST CRY FOR NO REASON!! WHY ASIGNMENTS COMES TOGETHER!! WHY WHY WHY!!! I FINISHED MY NEWSLETTER BUT I HAVE TO REDO IT AGAIN!!!! WHY WHY??? ADVERTISEMENT....RESEARCH..LITERATURE REVIEW ALL HAVEN'T START YET@! DYING!!! PRAY FOR ME!!! I DUN LIKE EVERYTHING THAT I DO!~ I DUN LIKE EVERYTHING THAT I DESIGN!! I DUN LIKE RESEARCH! I WAN TO DANCE DANCE DANCE!!! dion teach us today.... he asked us to battle..and he said i've improved!!! yes!! that's all!!! bye bye take are my friends!!

all my sisters... secondary schoolmates... genting... sushi...bed!! i miss u!!!!!!!

No comments: