Sunday, July 15, 2007

again... appreciate!

i always can remember what dream i had everyday.... 2 days ago... i dream of end of the world....the world is going to end soon... in m dream... reminds me again of the word "appreciate" appreciate everyday u have... appreciate everyone u have.. enjoy ur life... coz u won't know when will this world end....

in my dream.. me and my mum is driving to somewhere... the city become very hazy!! full of haze till u can't even see the car in front of u... so we stop at somewhere... and when we get down from the car... it's snowing outside!! in Malaysia~!! actually it's not snow.... it's ice cube/1!! some small ice cube but really hurt if it drop on ur head.. ice cube everywhere!! and we had to hide under something... i hide under a tree.. then!! mandy called... so i woke up... hahaahhaha mandy save me!!

anywhere i dunno what this dream means but everyday b4 i sleep i'll try to thank god.. of coz sometimes will forgot or too tired... but i really thank god for everyday i have and everyone beside me!! Thank you!!! i hv to appreciate everyday and make sure i won't regret on anything.. so i need to study hard or else i'll regret!! make sure ua ll dun regret on ur decisions k??

yesterday...

- went for emil chow's concert.. didn't go for bon odori
- it's so good!!! he sang for 4 and half hours!!! but still his voice is as clear as CD!!!
- first time watching concert in kl... i watched lots of concert but in kl.. first time!!
- get to see nicholas teo but he didn't even sing one song... argh!!!
- thank you mandy!!! hahaahaa u're a funny girl... owe me?? let me tel u... u are always there when i'm sad and angry... for 9 years!!! so between us!! there are no such word as"owe" between all zhi mui also!!! if u all need my help!! call me anytime!! i'll try my best to help coz we are sisters!!
- pictures will upload later...

today

- having flu.. feel sleepy for the whole day but supricingly i didn't fall asleep in the class... i paid attention and try to undetstand what the lecturer said...
- but the only thing i remember for CRM is " syafiq look at my face" " cikgu cakap sini.. dengar!!" and show us some thing about geografy and biology...
- advertising was fun... i'm still sleepy coz of flu but i did paid attention and understand the whole lecturer.. hope to get A!!!
- amazingly i didn't fall sleep in academic writing... learned how to write resume and cover letter.. what how to response during interview....

people... drink water... the weather is bad.... damn bad!!! miss genting!!! need to sleep dy coz i'm not feeling well.. anyway i'm still able to read thru my advertising's note.. so ppl pls pray for me so that i'll get A!!! and try to get B in CRM although it sucks!! take care ppl!!!

No comments: