Thursday, June 21, 2007

tagged by sara

1) Name one person who made you smile last night.
richie ren after i watch his comedy..
2)What were you doing at 8:00 this morning?
just started to closed my eyes and sleep
3) What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
checking out everyone;s blog
4) What was something that happened to you in 2006?
i started my college life and i moved from genting to kl!!
5)What is the last thing you said aloud?
i got my own way to do my stuff!!! stop nagging me~~~!!!!!!
6) How many different things did you drink today?
orange juice...beer...(imported beer ok?? it's better than local beer)
7) What color is your hairbrush?
brown
8) What was the last thing you paid for?
my dance fees....
9) Where were you last night?
home home home~~!!! i didn't step out from my house since last 2 days!!!
10) What color is your front door?
brown?? mix with black??
11) Where do you keep your change?
pocket... all my jeans's pocket
12) What is the weather like today?
dunno.... i didn't look out the window...
13) What is the best ice cream flavor?
choc!! anything with choc...
14) What is something you are excited about?
sushi, meeting my friends.... dancing...hot guys!! ahhaahaha
15) Do you want to cut your hair?
i just cutted it....
16) Are you over the age of 25?
nope!! still have a long journey to go!
17) Do you talk a lot?
yes but now i can only stuck in the house and talk*scream* to my mum....T_T
18) Do you watch The O.C.?
nope
19) Do you know anyone named Steven?
yes
20) Do you make up your own words?
ermm.... it depends
21) Are you typically a jealous person?
jealous?? not really....
22) Name a friend whose name starts with the letter “A”
andrew
23) Name a friend whose name starts with the letter “K"
Kelvin
24) Who’s the 1st person on your received calls list?
my dad
25) What did the last text message you received say?
a forwarded msg just to wish my happy everyday
26) Do you chew on your straws?
yes!! hahahaha
27) Do you have curly hair?
half are curly half are straight
28) Where is the next place you’re going?
to the living room to watch tv
29) Who is the rudest person in your life?
someone that scolded me for no reason
30) What is the last thing you ate?
a luxury biscuit
31) Is marriage in your future?
think so
32) What is the best movie you’ve seen in the past two weeks?
i didn't wqatch any movie since the day i watch wild hogs which is 2 months ago
33) Is there anyone you like right now?
nope... looking for one!! hahaaahha
34) When was the last time you did the dishes?
2 hours ago
35) Are you currently depressed?
i'm numb... got no feelings
36) Did you cry today?
yes... i sneeze alot and it make me cried
37) Why did you answer and post this?
becoz i got nothing to do and sara tagged me
38) Tag 5 people who would do this survey
-- jiayi
-- ying
-- chin maan
-- kim hong
-- anyone that read this???

No comments: