Friday, June 1, 2007

happy day!!!!

Me and pet went for lunch at 12.45pm…. After that we decided to have ice-cream in some shop nearby… while we were chatting!! There was an Indian guy came to us and asked whether we want to buy his toys… pet said no.. Then he looked at pet and said “FOR UR KIDs??” I burst out laughing and tat guy walked away… pet looked at me and we both laugh for 10mins non stop… I mean I laugh for 10 mins and now I’m still laughing!!! Hahahahah pet look OLD!!!!!!! Pet keep saying that “he think i got a kid>? Do i look old?? The biggest insult in her life!!!” hahaahha she can’t accept the truth!! Pet so sorry for that but u looks old beside me~1!! Even other ppl misunderstand!!! Hahaahhahahhahhahh women!! How come I didn’t know that u got a kid??? Kahahahakkakkaakakakakkaakkk PET IS OLD!!! PET LOOKED OLD!! PPL THINKS THAT U’RE SOMEONE’S MOTHER!!! HAHAHAHA

2 comments:

Swing said...

did u ever wonder maybe tat the kid tat the guy was refering to was u? OMG... so sry but i think i juz made ur friend older but u super younger..

christy said...

pet said that too!! she said that the guy may misunderstand that i'm her kid... but what's ur prob with me girl~! i look mature ok!!! petlook pld not becoz of me~!! u looked younger than me!!! i look mature!! i look like a normal 19 yrs old girl~~~1!!!