Wednesday, March 7, 2007

first post in my life

finally i start my blog!!!!!!!!! hahhahhha!!!!!!! influenced by someone right beside me now!!!! pet!!!!! i always wanted a blog but i lazy to create 1... ying said she'll create for me last time... but she was busy and then pet said she's going to do one but now end up i create my own... now our class is in a blogging mood... everyone starts blogging... dunno y... hahaaa... just hope all my posts won't make u all feel sleepy....



03/03/2007

i went up to genting to watch my beloved vanness's concert... i slept from 5pm - 1.30pm(next day)..my mum tot i faint... but i just wan to take a good rest so that i can SCREAM for the whole concert.. 4.30pm my dad said vanness fell from the stairs and he was in the clinic... i run there and i saw lots of security which tells me that vanness is still there.... i waited for half an hour... he came out but he can't even walk...i feel the pain!!!! i tot he can't dance during the concert!!! but to tell u the truth!!! his concert was awesome!!!! he was so cool... he dance and he take off his cloth and he look so cute when he speak english!!! hahahhhahhahah!!!!! but it's not full and i think only 50% people came for the concert.. i scream loudly coz i respect him... he dance and giv effort although he's not feeling well... i scream loudly bcoz there are so little ppl... quite pity him.. i scream loudly coz he take off his cloth!!! HE IS SO HOT!!!! his body is the best!!! after the concert, sabrina the sweetie asked us whether we wanted to take photo with him... i run straight to back stage!!!!! he is so cute in person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lots of kisses to him!!!!! muakz!!!! hope u'll get weel soon!!!!!! thanks for ur performance... thanks for eerything!!!!!!!!! tqtqtqtqtqtqtq!!!!!!!!!!!!










05/03/2007

i was hyper for the whole day!!!! maybe it's bcoz of vanness!!! hahah!!! i get my IMMW's mark... i passed!!!!!!!!!! although i got C+ but i passed!!!!! i dun care whether get C or C+... passed is more than enough for me....u know how suffer i am in this course... i hate writing!!! maybe i can write for blog ONLY but not in a formal way... news reports and everything really sucks!!!!!!!!! IMMW SUCKS!!!! THE LECTURER ALSO "DUH"!!!! i dun like other subjects either but i still can memorize the notes and pass... but this subjects need to write wrtie wrtie!!!! dun like dun like!!!!!! ARGH!!!! anyway after the class, i learned to do photo editing and add in audio... miss thong taught me bout it and we chat for a while... i like miss thong... i like the subjects and i like the computers...


06/03/2007

I’m so sad after I read jaja’s blog… I cried b4 I watch my sad ‘silence’… everything that she said in the blog, everything that she’s suffering really make all of us feel sad!!!! We are planning to giv her a surprise later… hope she’ll like it… cry if u wan... we willl al cry with u!!!!!

Last year… my aunt got stroke too… but it’s not serious… but I still feel sad and worried…so jaja.. honestly I know how u feel… when ur second mum kena stroke and when u see them suffer, it’s the worst thing in your life… maybe we can’t help u right now and we dun even know what to do but we really do care bout u!!!! cheer up!!! just cry as much as u want!!! release all the stress and dun keep it to urself... dun tahan...not good for health....



- will continue after the party... i know this is a boring blogs.. but i really dunno what to write... please forgive me... this is only the first posts... hahahhahhahhaha

No comments: