Tuesday, June 26, 2007

conversation

after supper with family...me hanging in first world coz gonna watch movie later so lazy to go home... called ying...


me: ying..whre are u??
ying: home...
me: come out to first world la..
ying:what for??
me: u said u wan to teman me to take pic in genting!!
ying: okok... i'll be there in 5 mins...

after walking around with my mum...after few mins... realized something and called ying again

me: ying where are u?
ying: on the way
me: i got something to tell u... u calm down ok??
ying: what?
me: i didn't bring my camera out!!!
ying: STUPIAK!!! no camera how to take pic???
me: hahahahahaahhaa


sorry la ying!! i got bring the camera up to genting just that didn't bring out to first world!! ahhaahahaa we take pic this week k? i promised i'll bring the camera!!! hahahahahah
__________________________________________________________________
18sx


SW: guys dun like to use condoms!!
me: why? but will pregnant!!
JW: when the guy feel like sperms coming out then pull out la...
me: won't pregnant??
SW: sperms dun go in how to get pregnant???
all the guys: u dunno that sperms have to go in to ur body then kromosom .....(dun remember)
SW: why u dunno?? or u think that by kissing u can get pregnant!!
me: oi!! u think i'm S ar?? S is a very innocent girl with innocent thinking!
SW: she useless la.... in her mind she think that by touching also can pregnant!!
JW and Ver: maybe she also thinks that by staring can get pregnant!!

4 guys trying to stare at each other!! then act as they get pregnant after that... while they're staring at each other.. they do the signs that sperms coming out from their eyes and going in to another's eyes....

i know this is nonsense but i had a good laugh that day!! just wan to keep this conversation so when i'm sad i can read this and recall what they did in the canteen... hahahaaahahahah
hope u all can understand ....

3 comments:

Swing said...

sperm wave.. muahaha.. thx to them my sleepy eye is widely awake again.. nest time RMB taking pictures = CAMERA... muahahaha... don't miss me to much ya

christy said...

taht sperm wave really nice la!! now only i realize that our heng dai all very good in imagination and very creaive!! hahah take pic take pic take pic!! camera!!!

manndee said...

spermy.. hmm.. very interesting indeed.hahaha...