Wednesday, May 30, 2007

weird dream

i had a good sleep just now in the office... slept for 40 mins.... thanks to pet who used my comp so i got excuse to sit beside her and sleep!!!

yesterday i had this weird dream...

in james house... they bought some huge fish.... then the aquarium beside that... is a snake!! a huge and fat snake!!! they bought it for RM30++.... i just remember that i keep staring at the snakes and that snakes live under water.... so i can't take it out and take photo iwth it!!! somehow dunno why the snakes able to come out and we had to use broom to put it back coz it bites if we use our hand.... then i think i saw my secondary schoolmates around kl... and i'm with my college mates.. we were walking somewhere and i woke up... it's not a good dream coz the snake is still in my mind right now.... it's a white snake... the head is as big as my palm....quite big!!! although i took pic with lots of snkaes b4 but i seriously wan to take pic with the white snakes!! never took pic with white snakes b4... hope i can see them somewhere in the zoo and take pic!! hahahaah holding them around my neck!!! cooling!! their body are cold and it's fun to put them on ur neck!!! i know right now u all will be scolding me and says that i'm crazy... but snake is much more better than cat!!!! trust me!!!


and i had to work till next wed... i wan to sleep!!!! no more working!!! feel so lazy to go to office!!! haahhahha hope joanne dun read this!!!

No comments: