Friday, May 18, 2007

tagged by jiayi

1. 5 things found in my bag
* wallet
* mentos chewing gum
* mp3
* lip gloss
* tissue

2. 5 things found in your wallet
* money
* IC
* ATM card
* name cards
* licence

3. 5 favourite things in your room
* my bed zzZZzzz
* shin chan( comics and toys)
* all CDs
* presents from zhi mui and friends
* mirror

4. 5 things you've always wanted to do
* able to do windmill
* get a job with good salary
* get good result
* sleep for 24 hours
* work on every saturday and sunday

5. 5 things you're currently into
* w-inds
* watch tv
* watching lollipop in gofish
* dancing
* watch breakdance video

6. 5 persons that you tagged
* pet
* ying
* sara
* jaja
* mandy

3 comments:

Swing said...

hahaha.. love playing your santa game.. n i think tat u r a very talented player... my highest record only 12390.. haihs.. i'll try my best to beat yours... I can do it.. as for ur tag.. i'll do it some other time...

Swing said...

14140.. my new record for the day... one day chia-wen... one day...

christy said...

i know i'm talented in the santa game!!! ahhahaha... i practice for 2 hours per day ok?? now i'm waiting for someone to beat my score then i'll play again?!!!! good luck guys!!!