Sunday, May 13, 2007

hey hey!!!

i'm currently in Genting!!! the weather is so good!!!
after moving to kl... the weather there make me appreciate GEnting's weather and the fresh air!!! good for my skin... good for my health... wwe can save money in genting coz we got account to eat... my dad went to china for a week so he didn't use the account... we still got RM900... so good... after buffet yesterday.. my bro came up to celebrate mother's day and father's birthday!!! the food is good... sara... i know that first world cafe buffet is not good coz u went into the wrong rest.. haha.... dun try anything in first world.. akakkaa... after lunch.... me..my mum and my bro went to first world to shop... i bought a pair of heals.... kakaaka... RM45.90 but 20% off... then we went to the bakery for tea time... the cappucino is nice... and the chicken pie... we started to chat alot... i apppreciate the time that we spent there coz seldom for us to sit together coz my bro busy working... we planned where to go in the holidays if we got chance.. my bro wanted to go to india... visit taj mahal.... i wanted to go to one of the kampung in thailand to see those women with long neck... my dad want to go to mongolia... my mum want to go somewhere(dun remember) ahahahahha.... will go to the gym to practice my dance later...

when i walked around in genting... reminds me lots of memories.. i've stayed here for 10 years... everyday we just walked to the place we like... without transport..swimming...basket ball... chatting at the rock in front of genting hotel... eat without paying.. go to each other rooms to watch movie and chat.. go for concert without tix... it's so fun to stay in genting!! Rm10 is enough for me to spend for 3 days... taht's y i love genting very much!!! hope my dad can extend his working period in genting so that i can stay here longer.... many ppl thinks that genting is boring but for the 'anak genting'.. this is our home and we enjoy it...for kl ppl... genting is quite boring... only got 1 place to go clubbing... only 1 karaoke.... a few rest to eat and only first world to shop... but still i love it so much!!! hahahaha... i dun need transport here!!! hope i can find a job here!!!

No comments: