Monday, April 23, 2007

weekend

fri 20/04/07

- went to summit with sara...pet and jill...
- ate tomp yam fried rice...very nice...
- watch wild hogs... super nice!!! really worth watching it... nice nice nice!!!!!
- went sushi king...
- my grandfather came... laugh alot
- he send pet to coll and me to tcsj... i slept in the car... dunno what happen...
- suppose to meet vernon in mc d... bought sprite... mandy told me 6pm... but when i called them.. all still bathing in their house...
- hv to walk to mph to meet mandy and i spilled the stupid sprite on my jacket...
- keep dropping my files when i wanted to answer the phone...T_T
- when i reached inti coll... going to reach taylor's... vernon said he's in mc D..T_T
- finally reach tcsj but hv to go a big round coz the malay women refuse to let me use the staircase...
- met mandy.... haih~~~ finally...
- went in to mph waiting for the performance/competition to start....
- chat with siong wai and jin wai....
- saw fellest... one of the judges...
- stupid competition starts at 7.30pm...
- performance was ok... i dun like the champion... i prefer another group.... dunno their name,.. i like their smillle. hhaahaaa
- chin maan.,..raymond...fellest...zack...sharlin...and nicholai i think ... performed...
- went to mc donald to hv dinner/supper....
- DUN LIKE CATS DUN LIKE DUN LIKE!!!! IF U ALL ARE MY FRENDS!!! KEEP THE STUPID AWAY FROM ME`!!! I WALK AWAY FROM THEM COZ I DUN WAN TO HURT THEM... IF THEY COME NEAR ME... I WILL FREAK OUT AND KICK THEM!!! I DUN WAN THIS TO HAPPEN SO I WALKED AWAY FROM THEM!!! IF U ALL WAN TO BE KIND TO IT... THEN DUN BLAME ME IF I GO TO NEXT TABLE AND EAT ALONE!!!!!! I RATHER EAT ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOT THAT I TRYING TO ACT.... I KNOW I'M THE ONLY ONE THAT HATE CATS BUT WHAT CAN I DO?????????????????????????????????????????????????
- went home...and sleep....

sat....

- slept till 5pm... scary @_@
- mum prepared steamboat... dunno why... but i had fun when i eating it... after that...
- cirit birit for 5 times...

sun...

- try to do revision but failed coz the tv is infront of me..
- listen to w-inds songs!!!
- watch tv tv tv tv
- dinner...
- listen to w-inds songs and sleep....

No comments: