Thursday, April 26, 2007

ICG??

I screwed my ICG assignment 2… only get 8%.... suppose to be 13% but late submission… so minus 5%... 13% is not good and I kena minus 5% somemore… feel like crying now… last assignment I get 14%/15%.... this one I get 8%/20%........ my god!!!!!!!!!!!!! Luckily din fail if not I’m going to kill myself…. This is the only subject that i got confidence to get A!!! SHIT!!!!!!! Why do I let this happen?? In final… I must get at least 28% over 40%.... at least…. I must get better than that!! Must get an A in this subject!@!!!! i put efforts on this stupid assignment!!! Started to hate this illustrator!! Hahhaah… okla… only hate tracing…. After I get my comp.. I will practice my tracing everyday!!! Trace all the pic that I’ve got… ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH….everyone is better than me!! Envy!!! I think I’m the only one cry when I get my marks…. Fine!!!!!!! Yesterday when I read horoscope… they said ‘ dun expect too much or u will feel disappointed! I won’t expect anymore!!! I will try my best to do it!!! I want an A!! not only one… but I aim for my ICC and Marketing too…

Yesterday… when we plan to sleep… I was looking for my digi shirt that I get from the dancing event in TCSJ…. I dunno where is it!!! Suddenly… all the light goes off and it’s dark!!! I got phobia on darkness – nyctophobia… i just realize that 2 years ago… anyway I cannot see anything and trying to get my phone on the bed… I can’t look for it and I’m nervous!!! So I went out to look for my mum…she's wearing a white shirt and walk out from her room... i got shocked when i saw a white shirt women outside my door.... shit~~ then i went down to check what happen...i called my bro... my mum called my dad...and my dad asked his friend to come.. from cheras!! he's our saviour k? love him... hahahahhahaaa

it's so hot and silence... luckily my phone got songs or else i'll be dying there... anyway it's fix and we slept at 2 soemthing.... when i woke up at 6.10am.. i feel tired and lazy to go for CTR so i told my mum... 9am only go to coll... i skiped CTR!!! again!!! hahahaah.. anyway last class and she doesn't take attentance... i will go for tmr revision class...

went to watson sales in MPH.... got lots of sample and plan to buy some juice?? it's to burn ur fat into energy when u exercise... i can use it b4 i dance... yeah.. normally they sell it at RM90+ and now they sell it at RM46... dun care la... whack only since i din spend lots in coll now...


CTR revision starts!!!!!!!!!

No comments: