Monday, April 16, 2007

I had a wonderful birthday!!!

14/04/2007

I went up to gneting!!!!! Fav place!!!! Then I meet sabrina…vernon…jin wai and ah boy… we planned to go for the songkran festival but the guys are late so only left 1 and half hour… we changed our plan to karaoke… okla… I change the plan to karaoke… hahahaha… we sang a lot of song and scream… linkin park… blue…akon and lots more… basically is english and guys song coz the guys can’t sing girls song… hahahaa…. We had fun there… and I went to a concert at 8… ronald cheng and edmund leong’s concert… their songs is nice la…. But all sentimental so I nearly fall asleep… hahaha…

My secondary schoolmates are up…so I meet them at 10.30pm…. then we dunno where to go so we went to mcdonald… we chit chat and tease each other till 11.30…. from there we walk to first world bcoz they said they are tired and wan to go home… when we reached first world… they wanted to buy me slice of cake… actuallly they planned this last min so they said they didn’t prepared anything to celebrate… after we bough a small slice of tiramisu…. We walk to timmes square(genting)… my frens are so cute… they went to ask everyone whether they got lighther… finally the security have lighther and they just sing me birthday song in the middle of times sqaure coz we got no time go other place…. Ahahahah… I felt so touch and happy but when I look around… everyone is looking at us.,.. ahhahaa… they are foreigners actually record us…. Hahaha… they gave me a necklace and ah jing!! He gave me a chewing gum…. He said the chewing gum is the best among all… stupiak!! Anywhere I really love u all so much and hope to see u all always!!! Keep in touch my dear frens!!!

15/04/2007

since we can’t go for songkran festival yesterday so we plan to go today at 10am… actually I woke up at 7 something after mandy called me… then every hour I received msg from al the sweet ppl… my dear frens said they will call me when they are ready to go for songkran… unfortunately…. I waited till 12 and I planned o go breakfast with my mum… then I took bus down to kl… I smsed them to inform them that I’m gong down to kl… but no one replied me… damn sad… I meet mandy in pyramid at 5…. Ryan was ding his hair… then we chit chat and mandy trying to said that the rest is full so we hv to wait for 10 mins… we walked around in pyramid… after someone called.. she said got place for us now….

So we went there and she blindfolded me… when I walked in… I heard some gys talking… then I shouted… “ I heard vernon’s voice” mandy quickly cme to me and said it’s an indian guy la.. other customer… thank god she blindfolded me coz it’s so embarassing… hahhaha…. Then when I sit down… she asked me to close my eyes… when I open!! I SAW ALL MY BEST FRIENDS ARE THERE!!!! ALL!!! Left belle la but most of them!!!!! Jin wai… siong wai…. Ah boy…vernon…su ying and mandy ryan… I actually feel surprise and I dunno wat to say… after I sit down for a while.. I cried!!!! I dunno why… I feel so touched.. then I started to scold each of them…
siong wai – u said u;re in the camp… stupid la u!!!
su ying and ah boy - I went to look for u also u din say anything and dun wan to wish me!!
Vernon and jin wai – songkran at 10!!! Din call me and I smsed u all also dun wan to replied!!!

I was scolding them when I’m crying… u know me rght… cry and laugh at the same time… so funny… hahaha… we chit chat and tease mandy during dinner..then mandy said got another surprise… while we are talking about it.. siong wai “ oh the cake right?” mandy and other stare at him and speeceless… I pretent I didn’t know.. hahahh… when the cakes come I stil act surprise and happy k? hahha mandy bought me a shirt…. Sleeveless… very nice but everyone know I dun wear sleevless.. so she purposely bought it… BLEK!!! Then ryan gave me ear rings… this guy here is so sweet that all the earrings he actually make it himself!! 4 pairs of it… there are crystal which brings me luck… there are ear rings that wish me to find someone tat can open my heart(find a bf la) hahaha… earrings that are special and u can’t find it anywhere else… sea green coloour.. then the last one also a special ear rings that u cannot find anywhere else and only I got it!!! Ahhahahahahah so sweet!!! Mandy u are so lucky to have him la… haha… su ying they all gave me a card… all this organized by mandy1!! So ryan are lucky to have u also… u 2 are so sweet!!!! thanks


after dinner we went to vernon and ah boy’s apartment… so nice!!! Better than my room…. My god… we need to stay there at least once a month… hahha… can go swimming there also… ahhahahha… then I tried on the shirt that mandy gave…. Nice la… I need to diet and slim down then only can wear that sexy shirt!! Ahhaahhaha

I went home at 9 something…. All my heng dai zhi mui… u all are the best in the world… no one can replace u all in my heart and I love u all very very very much!!!! MANDY I LOVE U!!! RYAN I LOVE U!!! SU YING I LOVE U!!! VERNON I LOVE U!! AH BOY I LOVE U!!! SIONG WAI I LOVE U!!! JIN WAI I LOVE U!!! BEE LEE!! ALTHOUGH U ARE NOT HERE BUT STILL I LOVE U VERY MUCH!!!!!!! LOVE U LOVE U!!!!!! u all are the best!! And I know the food there are expensive!!! I saw the bill… RM273.65!!!! this surprise me a lot and I feel like crying when I see them counting in the room… so expensive… and the cake… and the shirt,.. and the ear rings… and the card!! I promised u all I will save money and make all ur birthday a surprise!!! Hahahha

Love u all so much!!!! Muakz!!!!!!!!!

Wishes

– hope the ppl that love me and the ppl that I love stay happy… healthy… stay beside me!!
– Hope I can improve in studies and breakdance
– Secret ahahah



Picture will update later…

3 comments:

Swing said...

really wanna do suprise party? for the july girl izit? Like tat make sure u save lots lots of money ya...

christy said...

no!!! i won't make a surprise party for july girls!!! haahhahahhahahhah

Swing said...

macam ni la.. xp