Friday, April 6, 2007

dying

it's 3am now... i'm still awake.. tmr got presentation so i'm so call preparing it.. not going to sleep today... since hav to wake up at 6.30am... haih~~ honestly.. i know most of my group members will read this but still..i felt so stupid and brainless when i had group discussion with u all... pet...ham...danial...jill....joey... all are scholarship and also all As students... i really thank god that i'm lucky to be one of the member but i also feel stupid coz i got very few ideas and they all got smart brain... tat;s the time i feel tat i so left out and STUPID!"!! sara.. i know u said that i'm not stupid but still but work with they all... i really feel that am i in the same sem with they all? why are their thinking so good? haih~~~ i promised u all that i will try my best to present and type the report!! i promised u all!!!! that's why i'm preparing it now... haha... hope i can remember what i'm going to present although it's only a small part... haih~~~

i got new dream after my breakdance... i wan to learn drum... it's so cool... after i listen to nirvana - smells like teens spirit.... it's damn damn dammn nice!!!! cool!!!!! i wan to learn drum!!!!! it's the coolest thing in the world...after breakdance la... hahaahha... i hope i'll know someone that can play drum and teach me for free.. right now my salary will go to my dancing fees... hahah... anyway it's a dream... pray for me.. make sure my dream come true... ok la... bcoz i feel tired so to make me awake.. i come here to blog... i will ome back when i feel sleepy... c ya

No comments: